Life used to suck for me because I was an overwhelmed bundle of stress.
I was a stressed out mom, prickly colleague, and avoided sex with my husband. I was diagnosed – finally! – with Complex PTSD when my youngest child was almost a year old. Life was hard and sometimes extremely scary. Now my life is so freakin’ awesome that I feel like my memories are like watching a movie about someone else.
As a coach, I help others break free from their overwhelm. What would it be like to have all your grown up responsibilities but feel really good about your life?
You really can have a life that has less stress & more fun.
Here are my areas of expertise:
- Time Management and Goal Setting
- I help you dial in what you want and why you want it, and then build systems that work for you.
- Bad habits and why you can’t break ’em
- How’s your relationship with food, booze, social media, TV? Not so good? Learn how to manage your habits so you keep the fun but lose the negative consequences.
- Does the word “fun” cause a reaction like “Oh, please, just no – I don’t have time for ‘fun’…”? I can help you redefine the word and create a life that you’d describe as “fun.”
- You don’t have to sell the house, send the kids to live somewhere else, get divorced and run off to an island to feel fun, playful, and joyful every single day. (Unless you want to…)
- Monogamous, Long-Term Romantic/Sexual Relationships
- The science of male and female biology and neurology
- Proven methods for men and women to communicate with each other
- The science of what causes couples to break up or stay together
- The challenges of being masculine and feminine in a modern world
- My jam is the mental component of being a sexual self, so when I talk sex it’s not about technique, outfits, tips ‘n’ tricks. It’s about identity, socialization, and owning your own self and sharing your body on your terms.
- Master Certified Coach, The Life Coach School
- Professional Certified Coach, The Life Coach School
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy, completed Level 1, 2 and additional therapy sessions training
- Strengths Strategy (now People Acuity), certified coach in the CliftonStrengths (formerly StrengthsFinder) talent assessment
- Trauma Informed trained by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
I’ve coached thousands of men and women on every topic under the sun in pursuit of a calm, strong mind in the midst of their busy, modern lives.
And I can do the same for you.
© 2023 Lisa Schwaller Coaching & Strong Betty, LLC