I’ve been an organized person for as long as I can remember. It’s been such a joy bringing my skills of organization and habit development to others.
As a productivity consultant, I help others break free from their overwhelm through workshops, individual sessions, and online courses.
You really can have a life that has less stress & feels a lot more fun.
Follow me online:
My areas of expertise:
- Time Management and Goal Setting
- I help you dial in what you want and why you want it, and then build systems that work for you.
- Bad habits and why you can’t break ’em
- How’s your relationship with food, booze, social media, TV? Not so good? Learn how to manage your habits so you keep the fun but lose the negative consequences.
- Does the word “fun” cause a reaction like “Oh, please, just no – I don’t have time for ‘fun’…”? I can help you redefine the word and create a life that you’d describe as “fun.”
- You don’t have to sell the house, send the kids to live somewhere else, get divorced and run off to an island to feel fun, playful, and joyful every single day. (Unless you want to…)
- Healthy Family, Friend, and Professional Relationships
- Your relationships have a large impact on your stress levels and sense of belonging in your life. My particular training in relationships can help you show up beautifully in your personal and professional lives.
- Master Certified Coach, The Life Coach School
- Professional Certified Coach, The Life Coach School
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy, completed Level 1, 2 and additional therapy sessions training
- Strengths Strategy (now People Acuity), certified coach in the CliftonStrengths (formerly StrengthsFinder) talent assessment
- Trauma Informed trained by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
Why do people decide to work with me?
I’ve coached, mentored, and advise thousands of men and women on every topic under the sun in pursuit of a calm, strong mind in the midst of their busy, modern lives.
And I can do the same for you.
© 2023 Strong Betty, LLC