Are you someone who longs for more connection in your romantic relationship?
- Do you love your partner…but cringe from physical touch because you’re tired, stressed, or even angry?
- Do you want to enjoy intimacy…but can’t break free from feelings of shame from your upbringing or even trauma?
- Do you want to keep your family together…but you resent living with a partner who feels more like a roommate or even like another kid to take care of?
Growing up in our modern society, you didn’t learn healthy messages about romantic partnerships or what “normal” is for intimacy. (P.S. You’re normal.) Our society does not teach relationship skills. What we do learn comes from observing people around us or through social messaging like movies or social media. And you’re not taught how to manage your own brain to show up your authentic, healthiest self in your relationship.
That’s where I come in. In just a few weeks of coaching, my clients:
- learn powerful tools to manage their mind
- overcome shame, fear, or anger around intimacy
- create closeness with their partner
- and…bonus…they become better colleagues at work, business owners, and parents.
In other words, everything gets better.
Best part? Your partner does not even have to participate.
Sign up for a free mini-coaching session to learn how I can help you.
Life is short. What would change in your life if you felt more connected with your partner?