About 1-on-1 Consultation Services
Working with me can amplify the results you can create. Why? Three main reasons:
- I am able to observe what you might have trouble seeing on your own. Trying to change behaviors on our own sometimes feels like trying to figure out how a car engine works while driving it.
- My experience helping people develop habits and systems helps me find shortcuts. I take my years of experience and then distill them into suggestions tailored for your personal situation.
- Our standing appointment together creates structure for us to run experiments, evaluate the results, then adjust, as needed. Connecting regularly allows us to evaluate your progress and work at your own pace.
Here are frequently asked questions (FAQs):
- How can I hire you?
- What is the difference between working with you and therapy?
- What is an individual session like?
- How many sessions does it take to see change / feel better?
How can I hire you?
I work with a limited number of clients as their personal productivity consultant. The first step is to submit this inquiry form. This form explains current pricing and package structure.
What is the difference between working with you and therapy?
In simplest terms, therapy is for people who are non-functional and/or who have a diagnosed medical condition. As a coach and consultant, I work with people who are functional yet looking for guidance and mentoring while creating new results in their life. I am aware of the ethical boundaries of where I can assist and will refer a client to a licensed medical professional when working with a consultant is not advised. I have earned the certificate of completion in Gottman Method Couples Therapy, both Level 1 and Level 2. Their assessment and intervention framework is based in decades of research, and I incorporate these principles in my practice.
What is a 1-on-1 session like?
Sessions are weekly for 50 minutes over Zoom. You do not need to prepare in any way. Each of my individual clients receives a program customized to your goal and your learning style. Sessions provide an opportunity to dive into topics you aren’t able to discuss with anyone else. Because the session is entirely focused on you, we’re able to accelerate your results.
How many sessions does it take to see change / feel better?
My clients tell me that they started feeling better after our first call. Focusing on developing habits to reduce stress and increase productivity is a powerful experience. Getting the results you want takes practice and reinforcement. Everyone’s progress is unique. That said, I work with people for a defined block of sessions to ensure we have time to explore old patterns, choose new ones, and reinforce the changes that you want to create in your life.
© 2024 Strong Betty, LLC