- “Less Stress, More Fun” podcast
- Email newsletter (sign up here)
- 1-on-1 coaching (request consult)
- Online courses for self-study
About 1-on-1 Coaching
Hiring me as your coach is the fastest and most effective way to make changes in your life that last. Why? Three main reasons:
- I am able to observe what you aren’t able to see on your own. Trying to change behaviors on your own is like trying to figure out how a car engine works while driving it.
- My only focus is helping you create your results. I won’t get distracted from that focus – it’s literally the only reason we connect each week.
- Our standing appointment together creates structure for us to run experiments, evaluate the results, then adjust, as needed. Connecting regularly allows us to evaluate your progress and work at your own pace.
Here are frequently asked questions (FAQs):
- How can I hire you?
- What is the difference between coaching and therapy?
- What is a coaching session like?
- How many sessions does it take to see change / feel better?
How can I hire you as my coach?
I work with a limited number of clients as their personal coach. The first step is to request a consult call. This allows you to ask me anything you have about coaching and we’ll see if we’re a fit.
What is the difference between coaching and therapy?
In simplest terms, therapy is for people who are non-functional and/or who have a diagnosed medical condition. As a coach, I work with people who are functional yet looking for assistance creating new results in their life. I am aware of the ethical boundaries of where I can assist and will refer a client to a licensed medical professional when coaching is not advised. I have earned the certificate of completion in Gottman Method Couples Therapy, both Level 1 and Level 2. Their assessment and intervention framework is based in decades of research, and I incorporate these principles in my practice.
What is a 1-on-1 coaching session like?
Sessions are weekly for 50 minutes over Zoom. You do not need to prepare in any way. I design a custom program for each of my individual clients. Coaching is a natural conversation and it’s a great place to dive into topics you aren’t able to discuss with anyone else. Because the session is entirely focused on you, we’re able to accelerate your results.
How many sessions does it take to see change / feel better?
My clients tell me that they started feeling better after our first free call, even before they hired me! Working with a coach is a powerful experience. Getting the results you want from coaching takes practice and reinforcement. Everyone’s progress is unique. That said, I work with people for a defined block of sessions to ensure we have time to explore old patterns, choose new ones, and reinforce the changes that you want to create in your life.
I genuinely believe that coaching is the most powerful way to transform you entire life. It will be the best money you ever spend.